Wednesday, November 27, 2013

I Don't Know About You, But I'm Feelin' 22

For the past 3 years Rachel, Tess, and Cara have tried to surprise me on my birthday.  For the past 3 years I've ruined their surprise.

This year they totally helped my sister Rachel pull off a huge surprise.  That night I went out to dinner with my old roommates to the Pizza Factory.  I had planned on going to see Catching Fire with my new roommates (which we did later that night) so I invited CRAT to come in to see what time we were going to leave.  The whole time Rae Fish was texting Chol telling her where we were at.  I walked into my apartment with CRAT and to my utter surprise they had pulled off a surprise party for me.  I seriously was baffled because I literally had no idea.
A couple days before Chol apparently had Rae Fish call me and ask if she, Tess, and Cara could take me out to dinner.  I suspected nothing. Chol then contacted Paige to see if she could come decorate our apartment while I was at dinner.  My new roommates were in charge of inviting people over to surprise me when I got home.

It meant so much to me that most everyone that I love in Provo were there to celebrate with me.  My old roommates and some friends from my University Villa Ward, my new roommates and friends from the Enclave Ward. Even Brooke and Nate came down from Lehi.

I'm one blessed girl!









No comments:

Post a Comment